SENIOR BELGIAN REAL ESTATE LAWYER (PARTNER OR COUNSEL)
Our client, the Brussels office of a highly-rated international practice, seeks a Belgian-qualified Senior Real Estate lawyer to join their successful, rapidly expanding Brussels office. The successful candidate, with native Dutch or French and excellent English, will have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- acquisitions and disposals of real property (including sale and leaseback projects) from data room to deed of transfer;
- setting-up and (re)structuring joint ventures;
- construction team agreements, building contracts, and design and build contracts;
- residential, retail and office development projects in both private as public sector;
- letting/leasing of commercial and retail premises, and residential dwellings.
On offer: become part of a highly successful team of down-to-earth, dynamic, motivated, and entrepreneurial colleagues; benefit from an excellent platform and assistance in the development of new business. Some portable business required. For further information please contact Ronni Kanoff J.D. in strict confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.